The Red Top Road Race is back! New month, cooler weather, same challenging course, but a great way to kick off the spring race season. The course showcases the LakePoint Sports property in Emerson, Ga., highlighting the north campus with scenic views and then finishing on a quick downhill. We welcome runners, joggers, and walkers of all levels to come experience a one-of-a-kind race. All racers will receive an exclusive racer t-shirt and be invited to the post-race celebration back at the start line area for fun snacks, door prizes and awards. You don’t want to miss out.
*Note – strollers are allowed, although we ask that you position yourself further back at the start line
New for 2022: The School Team Challenge.
Join our “School Team Challenge” to help make a difference for the youth in our community. When you register, you can select or add an area local public-school team as part of your registration. The top three schools that have the most registrations on race day will receive a financial contribution from LakePoint. Help your local school of choice, but simply selecting or adding them at time of registration.
- 1st Place will receive a minimum of $1,000
- 2nd Place will receive $500
- 3rd Place will receive $250
Don’t miss out on the opportunity for your school to benefit from this race. Grab or share the race information with your friends, family, PTA groups or anyone that is willing to register.
|Red Top 5K||March 19, 2022||8:30 A.M.||All|
Friday, March 18
• Pre-Registration Race Number Pick-up 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm at LakePoint Sports Champions Center (261 Stars Way, Emerson Ga.)
Saturday, March 19
• Race Day Registration & Number Pick Up 7:00 am- 8:15 am
• Race Start – 8:30 am (In front of Champions Center)
• Race Awards – 9:40 am (In front of Champions Center)
After crossing the finish-line, meet back at the Champions Center for the following awards.
• Top 3 Overall Male & Females
• Top Overall Masters Male & Female
• Age Group Awards will be awarded to the top 3 male and female in each age bracket:
• Under 9, 9-13, 14-18, 19-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69 & 70 & Over
Rules & Documents
• The starting line will be near front of Champions Center
• Head South on access road to Stars Way and Turn RIGHT
• Continue to the light of LakePoint Parkway Turn RIGHT
• Follow LakePoint Parkway, crossing through the light and over Old Allatoona Road to go up the hill to LakePoint North Campus.
• Stay North on LakePoint Parkway until the dedicated U-turn to head back South on LakePoint Parkway
• Cross the bridge, and the finish line will be on the downhill between Taco Bell & QT.
No photos are associated with this program.
No videos are associated with this program.