As the Premier Youth Sports Destination in the country, LakePoint Sports understands how an excellent education relates to a successful future. Our Team of Champions dedicates itself to helping provide opportunities to all Senior student-athletes that play on our campus. With this in mind, we are proud to announce the Annual LakePoint Champions Scholarship. This initiative aims to assist the student-athletes at any college or university financially.
$1,000 will be awarded to one female and one male student athlete that will go towards their 2021-2022 Tuition, Room and Board or Books.
*Note*: One scholarship per winning athlete only.
Please be sure to read the following application requirements – any incomplete application will not be processed, and applicants with incomplete packets will not be notified and asked to submit missing information.
- Applicants must have played on LakePoint Sports Campus. Please tell us when you played here and what event you competed in on campus. Proof of play on our campus can be submitted from a coach, through a picture, or operator of the tournament.
- Applicants must submit a letter of recommendation from their coach, athletic director, or teacher.
- Student must NOT have a full scholarship to a college or university.
- Qualified applicants must submit an essay describing how they displayed being CHAMPIONS on and off the field.
- C.H.A.M.P.I.O.N.S stands for the values of LakePoint Sports
- Collaboration, Humility, Action-Oriented, Mindfulness, Positivity, Integrity, Ownership Mentality, Nice, Sevanthood
- All student-athlete essays must be in .PDF format, with the file name as: lastname_firstname_lps.pdf
How to Apply
Student-athletes must complete the LakePoint Sports Scholarship Application Form. The form consists of:
- Full Name, DOB, Contact Information
- Address, Email, Zip Code, Phone Number
- Students must be legal citizen of the United States.
- High School Information
- Name, address, city, state and zip
- Academic Information
- What you are going to attend
- Projected graduation
- List any extracurricular activities
- Clubs, Community Organizations, Teams, etc.
- Letter of Recommendation(s)- attach in the application
Application Entry Time Frame
The application opens June 2 and will close August 2nd with the winner being selected August 16th.
Terms and Conditions
The LakePoint Sports Scholarship is open to eligible students attending a college or university in the United States.
The selection committee decides the scholarship winner at the LakePoint Sports Offices.
LakePoint Sports has the sole right to resolve any disputes that may arise in selecting the award winner. The decision we make will be FINAL.
The successful applicant will be notified through email and announced on our website and social media channels.
Applicants should be sure to check their email, visit our website and social media pages to learn if they are this year’s winning applicant.
The selection process is no way influenced by race, gender, nation of origin, sexual preference, or religion.
Any information that is provided to LakePoint Sports will be solely used to determine the most eligible scholarship applicant.
Any information that is provided during the application process will NOT be sold to 3rd parties.