As the Premier Youth Sports Destination in the country, LakePoint Sports understands how a great education relates to a successful future. Our Team of Champions is dedicated to helping provide opportunities to all senior student-athletes that play on our campus. With this in mind, we are proud to announce the annual LakePoint C.H.A.M.P.I.O.N.S. Scholarship. This initiative is aimed at financially assisting the student-athletes at any college or university they attend in the United States.
$1,000 will be awarded to one female and one male student athlete that will go towards their 2020 Tuition, Room and Board or Books.
*Note*: One scholarship per winning athlete only.
Please be sure to read the following application requirements – any incomplete application will not be processed, and applicants with incomplete packets will not be notified and asked to submit missing information.
- Applicants must be a High school senior that graduated in the Class of 2020.
- Applicants must have played on LakePoint Sports Campus at any time. Proof of play on our campus can be submitted from a signed document from a coach, through a picture, a camp or tournament roster or from an operator of the tournament. Proof of play can be submitted in the application.
- Applicants must submit a letter of recommendation from their coach, athletic director, school counselor or teacher.
- Student must NOT have a full scholarship to a college or university.
- Qualified applicants must submit an essay describing how they displayed being CHAMPIONS on and off the field.
- C.H.A.M.P.I.O.N.S stands for the values of LakePoint Sports
- Collaboration, Humility, Action-Oriented, Mindfulness, Positivity, Integrity, Ownership Mentality, Nice, Sevanthood
- All student-athlete essays must be in .PDF format, with the file name as: pdf
How to Apply
To apply, student-athletes must complete the LakePoint Sports Scholarship Application Form. The form consists of:
- Full Name, DOB, Contact Information
- Address, Email, Zip Code, Phone Number
- Students must be legal citizen of the United States.
- High School Information
- Name, address, city, state and zip
- Academic Information
- What college are you planning to attend
- List any extracurricular activities
- Clubs, Community Organizations, Teams, etc.
- Letter of Recommendation(s)- attach in the application
- Proof of play on our campus
- Picture, signed document from a coach, camp or tournament roster, or camp or tournament receipt
- Submit an essay in 300 words or less describing 1 of our values that you’ve displayed in your athletic career.
Application Entry Time Frame
The application opens June 15 and will close August 1st with the winner being selected August 15th .
Terms and Conditions
The LakePoint Sports Scholarship is open to graduating seniors that have played on LakePoint Sports Campus. Students must be graduating in the class of 2020 and plan to attend a college or university in the United States.
The selection committee decides the scholarship winner at the LakePoint Sports Offices. LakePoint Sports has the sole right to resolve any disputes which may arise in the selection of the award winner. The decision we make will be FINAL.
The successful applicant will be notified through email and will be announced on our website and social media channels. Applicants should be sure to check their email, visit our website and social media pages to learn if they are this year’s winning applicant.
The selection process is no way influenced by race, gender, nation of origin, sexual preference, or religion.
Any information that is provided to LakePoint Sports will be solely used to determine the most eligible scholarship applicant.
Any information that is provided during the application process will NOT be sold to 3rd parties.