Phase 2: Safety Guidelines
As LakePoint Sports moves into Phase 2, for the baseball village and beach volleyball pavilion, providing a safe environment for athletes, coaches, and families on campus, as well as our team members and our local community, remains the top priority for LakePoint Sports. It is important for all guests to know that our team went through a thoughtful and methodical process before moving into phase 2, which includes hundreds of safety guidelines and incorporates federal, state, and local requirements.
While on campus, we encourage you to practice safe distancing and proper hygiene at all times. Safety guidelines are posted around the campus and at LakePointSports.com/SafetyGuidelines. Adherence to these guidelines is vital to maintaining a safe environment for everyone on our campus. Venue specific safety guidelines are below.
LakePoint Sports is excited to be hosting the nation’s top youth athletes and teams on campus as safely as possible.
More information for the status of other sports, events and venues on campus will be released in the coming days and weeks.
For additional details on the CDC health and safety guidelines, please visit CDC.gov/coronavirus
For additional details on health and safety guidelines for the State of Georgia, please visit dph.georgia.gov/
How LakePoint Sports is Providing a Safe Environment
- Adhering to required and or recommended federal, state, and local safety guidelines
- Limiting capacity at the venue for the safety of all guests and in accordance with federal and state guidelines
- Requiring all athletes and coaches to sign a waiver acknowledging that they have read the LakePoint Sports safety guidelines
- Increased frequency of sanitation of high touch areas, bathrooms, dugouts, etc.
- Utilizing industry best ionized water cleaning system
- Increased hand sanitizer locations located throughout the campus
- Continued training of all LakePoint Sports team members on safety guidelines
- Continued training of all LakePoint Sports team members on PPE usage
- Wearing proper PPE by LakePoint Sports team members when interacting with guests
- Daily screenings of LakePoint Sports team members for signs of illness before they begin work
- Providing separate entrances and exits at the venue and for all fields
- Posted signs communicating all safety guidelines throughout campus
- Providing safety guidelines online at LakePointSports.com/SafetyGuidelines
- Limited Food and Beverage service will be available with enhanced safety guidelines
- On premise retail/sales locations will be available with enhanced safety guidelines
- No water cooler service provided
- All water fountains will be deactivated
- All transactions are cashless
- Dedicated team members will be onsite to assist with any questions or needs
*This sport/venue specific list will be updated frequently as new information is available.