As new data and information have become available, LakePoint Sports remains in Phase 3 of our reopening plan for the Baseball Village, Beach Volleyball Pavilion, and Champions Center, where providing a safe environment for athletes, coaches, and families on campus, as well as our team members and our local community, remains the top priority for LakePoint Sports.
During Phases 3 of reopening our campus, providing a safe environment for athletes, coaches, and families on campus and our team members and our local community remains the top priority for LakePoint Sports. It is important for all guests to know that our team went through a thoughtful and methodical process before moving into these phases, including hundreds of safety guidelines as well as federal, state and local requirements.
While on campus, we encourage you to continue practicing safe distancing and proper hygiene. Safety guidelines are posted around the campus and at LakePointSports.com/SafetyGuidelines. Adherence to these guidelines is vital to maintaining a safe environment for everyone on our campus.
For additional details on health and safety guidelines for the State of Georgia, please visit dph.georgia.gov/.
LakePoint Sports continues to monitor the situation closely and utilizes data points from the CDC, other federal agencies, along with state guidelines and requirements to inform its policies.
Please note, LakePoint Sports updates its safety guidelines as new data and information become available.
How LakePoint Sports is Providing a Safe Environment
- Adhering to required and or recommended state and local safety guidelines
- Requiring all athletes to sign a waiver acknowledging that they have read the LakePoint Sports safety guidelines
- Increased frequency of sanitation of high touch areas, bathrooms, etc.
- Utilizing the industry’s best ionized water cleaning system
- Increased hand sanitizer locations located throughout the campus
- Continued training of all LakePoint Sports team members on safety guidelines
- Continued training of all LakePoint Sports team members on PPE usage
- Providing separate entrances and exits at the venue
- Posted signs communicating all safety guidelines throughout campus
- Providing safety guidelines online at LakePointSports.com/SafetyGuidelines
- Food and Beverage service will be available with enhanced safety guidelines
- On-premise retail/sales locations will be available with enhanced safety guidelines
- No water cooler service provided
- All water fountains will be deactivated
- All transactions are cashless
- Dedicated team members will be onsite to assist with any questions or needs
*This sport/venue specific list will be updated frequently as new information is available.