LakePoint Sports is dedicated to providing a safe environment for athletes, coaches, and families on campus, as well as our team members and our local community, as it remains a top priority for LakePoint Sports.
It is important for all guests to know that our team has gone through a thoughtful and methodical process, including review of hundreds of safety standards as well as federal, state, and local requirements.
While on campus, we encourage you to practice proper hygiene. Safety guidelines are posted around the campus and adherence to these guidelines is vital to maintaining a safe environment for everyone on our campus.
For additional details on health and safety guidelines for the State of Georgia, please visit dph.georgia.gov/.
LakePoint Sports continues to monitor all health concerns and to utilize data points from the CDC, other federal agencies, along with state guidelines and requirements to form its policies.
Please note, LakePoint Sports updates its safety guidelines as new data and information become available.
How LakePoint Sports is Providing a Safe Environment
- Adhering to required or recommended state and local safety guidelines
- Requiring all athletes to sign a waiver acknowledging that they have read the LakePoint Sports safety guidelines
- Increased frequency of sanitation of high touch areas (restrooms, doors, etc.)
- Utilizing the industry’s best ionized water cleaning system
- Increased hand sanitizer locations located throughout the campus
- Continued training of all LakePoint Sports team members on safety guidelines
- Posted signs communicating all safety guidelines throughout campus
- Food and Beverage service that is available with enhanced safety guidelines
- On-premise retail/sales locations are available with enhanced safety guidelines
- All transactions are cashless
- Dedicated team members on site to assist with any questions or needs that visitors may have