Phase 3: Safety Guidelines
In accordance with Governor Kemp’s April 30 Executive Order, LakePoint Sports is currently in Phase 3 of our reopening plan for the Champions Center, Baseball Village, and Beach Volleyball Pavilion, where providing a safe environment for athletes, coaches, and families on campus, as well as our team members and our local community, remains the top priority for LakePoint Sports.
During Phase 3 of reopening our campus, providing a safe environment for athletes, coaches, and families on campus and our team members and our local community remains the top priority for LakePoint Sports. It is important for all guests to know that our team went through a thoughtful and methodical process before moving into phase 3, including hundreds of safety guidelines and federal, state, and local requirements.
While on campus, we encourage you to continue practicing safe distancing and proper hygiene at all times. Safety guidelines are posted around the campus and at LakePointSports.com/SafetyGuidelines. Adherence to these guidelines is vital to maintaining a safe environment for everyone on our campus.
For additional details on the CDC health and safety guidelines, please visit CDC.gov/coronavirus
For additional details on health and safety guidelines for the State of Georgia, please visit dph.georgia.gov/
How LakePoint Sports is Providing a Safe Environment
- Adhering to required and or recommended federal, state, and local safety guidelines
- Requiring all athletes to sign a waiver acknowledging that they have read the LakePoint Sports safety guidelines
- Increased frequency of sanitation of high touch areas, bathrooms, etc.
- Utilizing the industry’s best ionized water cleaning system
- Increased hand sanitizer locations located throughout the campus
- Continued training of all LakePoint Sports team members on safety guidelines
- Continued training of all LakePoint Sports team members on PPE usage
- Providing separate entrances and exits at the venue
- Posted signs communicating all safety guidelines throughout campus
- Providing safety guidelines online at LakePointSports.com/SafetyGuidelines
- Food and Beverage service will be available with enhanced safety guidelines
- On-premise retail/sales locations will be available with enhanced safety guidelines
- No water cooler service provided
- All water fountains will be deactivated
- All transactions are cashless
- Dedicated team members will be onsite to assist with any questions or needs
*This sport/venue specific list will be updated frequently as new information is available.